Kherb Appeal™ is specifically formulated to help suppress hunger, while cutting down on the consumption of calories, sugar and salt. Weighing-in at only 40 calories, Kherb Appeal is not only low in calories, but taken twice a day, it provides 100% of your Recommended Daily Intake (RDI) of 18 essential vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy
Good Source Of Soluble and Insoluble Fiber: Clinical studies have shown that the particular type and quantity of fiber, offered in 2 servings of Kherb Appeal™ have significantly reduced hunger, positively affected weight loss and lowered the triglycerides in one’s blood.
- We use Glucomannan Konjac Root, a soluble fiber, which creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects. It delays gastric emptying and slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream, which could help lower levels of insulin and blood glucose.
Glucomannan Konjac Root. Effect of glucomannan on plasma lipid and glucose concentrations, body weight, and blood pressure: systematic review and meta-analysis. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Vol. 88, No. 4, 1167-1175, October 2008
- We also use Cellulose Fiber, an insoluble fiber, which helps to dilute toxins in the colon and can aid in the elimination of toxins from the colon.
Kherb Appeal’s branded Ingredients are shown to be therapeutic – providing satiety and weight loss during clinical trials.
- Super CitriMax® supports healthy weight without stimulating the central nervous system, which studies have shown to be efficacious, soluble and easily absorbed. 
. Super CitriMax® – a registered trademark of InterHealth Nutraceutical. Super CitriMax® Clinically Studied to Support Weight Management. Source: Preuss HG, Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Rao CVS, Satyanarayana S, Dey DK. Nutr Res. 2004;24:45-58.
- PhosphoLean™ is a proprietary phosphobioflavonic complex containing N-Oleoyl-PE + EGCG (NOPE + EGCG), which works by switching off the feeding signals in the brain and increasing fat oxidation. The result is a decreased appetite, which leads to reduce food intake and weight gain. 
PhosphoLean™ – a registered trademark of CHEMI Nutra.Study Proves: Administration of PhosphoLean™ (N-Oleyl-
Phosphatidylethanolamine and EGCG) Improves Diet Compliance, Insulin Resistance, Depressive Symptoms and Binge Eating, Associated With Dieting. British Journal of Nutrition Dr. Mariangela Rondanelli, University of Pavia, Italy, July 2008.
- Well Trim® is an all-natural, proprietary blend of Irvingia gabonensis (African Mango) seed that has been used as an appetite suppressant and shown in clinical trials to help individuals eat less and lose weight, with remarkable improvements in their blood glucose levels. 
. Well Trim® – a registered trademark of NutraGenesis. IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled investigation. Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE. Source
- PhosphoLean™ is a proprietary phosphobioflavonic complex containing N-Oleoyl-PE + EGCG (NOPE + EGCG), which works by switching off the feeding signals in the brain and increasing fat oxidation. The result is a decreased appetite, which leads to reduce food intake and weight gain.